Top Slim Fit Tactical Pants
This is an easy pick….Tru-Spec 24/7 Tactical Pants….there are no other slim fit tactical pants that I could find and I have 6 pairs. Most tactical pants are loose fitting or baggy. This is by design because of the nature of tactical pants. You need to be able to run, jump, crawl and climb in them. Loose fitting clothing makes this easy and/or possible. Tight fitting or slim fitting pants might restrict body movement. Most tactical pants are loose fitting….except for Tru-Spec 24/7.
Tru-Spec 24/7 – Slim Fit Tactical Pants
I love my Tru-Spec 24/7 tactical pants. The are a slim fit yet do not restrict movement. I can easily sprint 100 yards, jump a fence and climb a mountain in them. There are a perfect fit for me. The waist fits perfectly and partly because of the elastic waistline. It will fit a multitude of waist sizes from 26″ to 30″. The crotch, butt and legs are designed slim. The pant leg fit is very important to me. I hate baggy pant legs. Tru-Spec tactical pants have slim pant legs and fit my legs perfectly. It is not a tight fit but it is definitely a slim cut. No bagginess at all. They look very sharp on me. You have to get a pair!! Here is where I bought mine….ทางเข้า gclub มือถือShop Now at Amazon.com
Tru-Spec 24/7 Tactical Pants Features
- Material: top quality 65/35 Cotton/Polyester Rip-Stop fabric
- Workmanship: double stitching, no loose threads, no strange cuts or weird designs. All dimensions are very precise.
- Hardware: heavy duty metal fasteners
- Pockets: well designed and plenty of them
- Design: pockets are deep and well located. Belt loops are wide and numerous.
- Fit: excellent slim fit all over
- Price: under $50
- Appearance: very nice looking and professional looking
- Color: multiple colors are available